Friday, April 29, 2011

Fun in the wild new location

A friend of mine showed me this new location close to where I live so I decided to try it out! So Here is Lauren and her family. Lauren is a new friend of mine. Our son's attend the same School and same class this year. I always enjoy hanging out with Lauren and she lets me photograph her children and it is great for me as they are really great models! Londyn LOVES the camera. She is full of energy and personality. Gage is the big brother and his loves shows so much when he with his sister.








The love of a brother and sister!!!!



they kept laughing when I asked them to hand the flower to eachother.



Londyn was gettting tired, but she still looks great. =)



I love how she is looking away here almost like she is waiting with her luggage to be picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment